ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM LIFESTYLE TODAY
Great First Home
Lot 21, River Road Estate
158 m2 (over frames)
• Images are for illustration purposes only
• The package is subject to final plan approval
• Any reference to floor area refers to over frames.
You could be the first owner of this brand new 3 bedroom home at River Road Estate, Ngaruawahia - a great first home for you and your family.
Relax in a well thought out open plan design that has been custom built by trusted, qualified & experienced builders, interior designers, and developers. The home is situated on a 467 m2 site complete with landscaping to finish the look and feel of this home.
All of the hard work has been done - all you have to do is move in!
Enjoy a central location in this up and coming area with only a 5-minute drive to the popular Hakarimata Ranges and a 20-minute drive to the Hamilton CBD.
Secure this brand new home with as little as a 10% deposit.
Get in quick with this one - it won't last long! Contact us today!
Location is Key
River Road Estate, Ngaruawahia, Waikato 3206
Don't miss an opportunity to secure yourself a property and build your ideal home or investment in the heart of the Waikato.
Within 12 minutes drive from Flagstaff, this residential development is set in a street-scaped setting and is the newest development in the area.
Residents have the benefit of easy access to major arterial routes such as the Waikato Expressway, providing convenient connectivity to Hamilton and Auckland.
Enjoy nature walks with easy access to river paths and the ever popular Hakarimata Ranges. The local river trail features the Perry Bridge, one of the longest walk/cycle bridges in New Zealand.
- Selling Now.
- Contact us today - 0508 456 225.
- A 20 minute drive from River Road Estate.
- One of New Zealand's largest and fastest growing cities.
- Offers a diverse range of leisure, lifestyle and activity options.
- A 5 minute drive from River Road Estate.
- Popular park with walking tracks amid Kauri trees.
- A popular challenging stair climb to sweeping views.
- A 40 minute drive from River Road Estate.
- A beautiful town in the Waipa district.
- NZ's home of Cycling, Rowing, Fielday's and the Equine industry.
- A 45 minute drive from River Road Estate.
- One of New Zealand's most visited surf beaches.
- An emerging food hotspot and home to talented artists.
- A 55 minute drive from River Road Estate.
- A town in the Auckland region.
-Located on the rail line connecting to State Highway 1 and the rest of Auckland.
- A 1 hour drive from River Road Estate.
- A booming industrial suburb in Auckland.
- The population is expected to double by 2050.
- A 1 hour 40 minute drive from River Road Estate.
- New Zealand's largest city.
- Commuting to Auckland from the Waikato has become a popular option.
- A 1 minute drive from River Road Estate.
- Connects to Waikato Expressway, Hamilton and Auckland.